Washington Mutual Benevolent Fund

Several people have asked about a benevolent fund that they could donate to in order to help provide for Cosima during her recovery time. I have set one up at Washington Mutual (I am confident about their ability to survive as our personal accounts are there) since they have locations in New Mexico and in Houston.

The account name is Kayla Schober FBO Cosima Pat Leedom. Account number is 9400436568. Donations can be made at any Washington Mutual Branch. The account is listed under their Benevolent Funds. If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me at kaylaschober@gmail.com.

There is also a credit union account being set up as well in Jemez but I don't have information on that yet. Once I have the information I will post the information on that account as well.

No comments: