a good evening

Last evening Cosima had a good night. She was still responsive during the evening visiting hours and was able to nod when I asked her questions. This means she is able to let us know more how she is doing which is good.

I asked her about receiving some visitors today who wanted to stop by and she let me know she wanted them to come. I think this is a very good sign as she is making decisions on what she wants and it will give her a bit of control back. It has to be very difficult for her to be laying here unable to move and not in control of much so making some decisions I believe is good for her.

I also asked about reading her the journal entries, emails, and comments and she wanted to hear those as well so keep them coming. I know the comment section is a bit difficult to figure out so feel free to email and I will read them to her.

My thoughts are that yesterday was a very good calm day and it looks so far today should be the same, especially as she doesn't have to have much done other than replacing her blood pressure line (an A line) in her wrist. She also wants me to touch her forehead and this seems to be reassuring for her right now.

Right now she is listening to her Tibetan music and seems relaxed.

No comments: