huge difference

Zach flew in on Thursday night to see his mom. When he saw her on Friday morning he was amazed at her progress since he had last seen her. He really couldn't even believe how well she is doing. Since he had seen her a few weeks ago she has made huge strides. The difference is huge compared to just a short time ago. Sam felt the same way when he saw her.

I have people who ask me regularly how she is doing and when I tell them that she is up and about and using a walker they can't believe how far she has come in a relatively short period of time since her accident. Even after sharing it so many times I still can hardly believe it myself.

Cosima was really looking forward to her time with Zach and am sure she will come up with some ideas on someplace she would like him to take her so she can escape from the nursing center for a little while. Stay tuned on where she ends up going this time.

No comments: