talking!

I feel like this is the best news I have had to report - Cosima is talking! Her spirits are much higher as well. Just a few minutes Sam was able to speak with her on the phone so that is very exciting. She just started being able to talk this morning. I feel like we are really on the road to recovery with her ability to talk to us now and am sure this will give her a huge lift as well since she can finally let everyone know what she thinks and wants.

She says it does hurt on her side when she moves. The doctors and nurses are going to let her have say in her pain medication as long as her vitals remain stable.

She told Zach she wants some chocolate so I would say we are on the mend. I am sure after all this time she definitely deserves some very good chocolate when she is able to eat. Yesterday she indicated she wanted a drink of something when she saw Zach having something to drink.

Hopefully in the next day or 2 she can be able to start eating. They will first take some pictures of her throat to make sure she is ready.

2 comments:

Sita said...

Dearest Cosima,

I am listening to Josh Groban and thinking of you. His grandiosity meets yours. He is an incredible singer/vocalist and you an incredible Healer and Teacher of teachers.

I am with you almost breath by breath.

I love you,
Sita

lindab said...

Good afternoon my Dear Cosima,
I read you are healing to the point of chocolate and glasses. yeah. We will be in NM for a short time the last week of Oct. Will stop by to see you at least a couple of times. You are in my thoughts daily sending love and light to you. I love you. LInda B