Cosima's Art Show


This new Photo Gallery shows most of my Watercolor and Opaque Original Paintings that will be featured in a joint showing with my long time friend Shelley Quiner. The show will be held on February 26th, 27th, and 28th at Cosima's Studio at my mothers home. Unfortunately, Shelley's beautiful Hand Woven Tapestries were unavailable at the time these photos were taken.

Link: http://picasaweb.google.com/cosimapl/CosimaSArtShowFebruary26282010#

The vast majority of these paintings were done after my accident, so represent my primary recovery period quite well. I had been 'told' to expand my painting styles, and I think that if you are familiar with my art you will see that I did just that.

By the way, the "gold building" that will host our Showing was a very old and beat up metal building that my dad bought as salvage and planned to fix up; he never got to it. It became a major project for me to remodel the old building which leaked wind, rain, and sand horribly, and was full of very heavy junk that dad collected. It had no electricity, heat, or any other facilities. I added a portable outhouse, wood stove, and many other features. It became "Cosima's Studio", and the place I created many of the paintings from this photo gallery during my recovery at my mom's house.

2 comments:

k8 said...

You painting's look absolutely beautiful!!! I wish I could see them in person! Congrats as well on your amazing recovery. I've been thinking of you often.
(Shelly's daughter)
Big hugs!

segfish said...

I love these! What beautiful work. You are an amazing artist. It is hard to believe you created such lovely pieces while recovering from such a major accident. It's just fantastic!

xoxo,
Stacey